Below are links to sample golf lessons for different swing faults.
First I analyze golf swings of several PGA touring pros so you can see even THEY have golf swing faults. Not a problem! Learn what golf swing faults you need to fix and what golf swing faults you can keep under control.
I won't teach you to totally rebuild your golf swing. Let's work with what you got and get you back on the golf course having a good time.
Once you take a look at a few of these videos why not e-mail a video of your swing to us for a FREE analysis. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets start off with a good golf swing analysis, Rory McIlroy
PGA Touring Pro Analysis - Check back often because I add more analysis on a regular basis.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Jay Haas – Only the down swing counts?
• Golf Swing Analysis of Jason Dufner – Here I do a comparison of Dufner, Kutchar, Bubba and Zack Johnson.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Jimmy Walker Winner of the Sony Open in Hawaii
• Golf Swing Analysis of Dustin Johnson Long Ball Hitter Good example of how the grip and impact position must match up.
• Golf Swing Comparison of Colin Montgomery vs. Rory McIlroy Notice the difference in body motion and tilt
• Golf Swing Analysis of the Winner of the Player's Championship Martin Kaymer Notice how Martin gets to his left side early and has to stop his body to wait for the arms.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Rory McIlroy Lag Creation Learn how to create lag by holding your right hand hinge.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Jay Woodson - Three time champion of the Virginia State Open
• Golf Swing Analysis Comparison of Adam Scott compared to Angle Cabrera - Two opposites!
• Golf Swing Analysis of Boo Weekly - Good ole boy that hits it pure. Watch his hip turn.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Lee Westwood - Has that funny dip at impact. Strong guy, hits it long.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Luke Donald - Meticulous timing, balance and tempo. Very disciplined.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Ben Crane - Wide stance
• Golf Swing Analysis of Grant Waite - See the transition he made to a new swing method.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Billy Horschel - Very Accurate and consistent
• Golf Swing Analysis of Jeff Sluman - A small stature that hits it big on the Champions Tour
• Golf Swing Analysis of Patrick Reed - Great compact golf swing. Ryder Cup Participant 2014
• Golf Swing Analysis of Lady Pro Mickey Wright - Best ever lady pro. Hogan said she had the best swing ever.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Mart Kaymer - Golf swing analysis
• Golf Swing Analysis and Comparison of Gene Sauers vs Colin Montgomery - Players tied on the Campions Tour Sr. Open - Play off
• Golf Swing Analysis of Sam Wroclawski - A young pro headed for the European tour in January
• Golf Swing Analysis of Vijay Singh - Here's Vijay doing a stick drill that is good for folks who have a tendency to swing inside the proper path.
• Golf Swing Analysis of David Toms - David Toms doing a stick drill for hip turn
• Golf Swing Analysis of Darren Clark - British Open Winner 2011
• Golf Swing Analysis of Rory McIlroy - Analysis of McIlroy's down swing
• Golf Swing Analysis of Tiger Woods - Analysis of Tigers Wood's golf swing
before and after making improvements with Butch Harmon
• Golf Swing Analysis of Phil Mickelson - Analysis of Phil Mickelson's golf swing. Notice
his left hand comes off the golf club after impact similar to Vijay Singh
• Golf Swing Analysis of Arnold Palmer - Let's look at the old man and see if he really has as bad a
swing as so many claim.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Hale Irwin - Analysis of Hale Irwin, bad backswing...great downswing!
• Golf Swing Analysis of Jim Furyk - Jim Furyk has a great golf swing! This will make you dizzy.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Ernie Els - Notice how well Ernie Els rotates his forearms through the
impact zone in his golf swing.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Sergio Garcia - Sergio Garcia is a great example of how you need to drop
your arms down first on the downswing, NOT spin the shoulders.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Lady Pro - Siew - Notice how she drives here weight to her front foot causing
her to have to roll her hands quickly on the down swing to save a bail out to
• Golf Swing Analysis of Lady Pro - Paula Creamer - See how she leans into the shot a little causing
her to stand up a little at impact.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Bernhard Langer - See how Bernhard Langer's head goes backwards on the
downswing! Bernhard also leads with the back of his left hand because of
the strong left hand grip he has.
• Golf Swing Analyisis of Ben Hogan - There ain't nothing new! Ben Hogan's swing is the same as
• Golf Swing Analysis of Fuzzy Zoeller - Fuzzy is a great example of a body turning method
for swinging a golf club.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Justin Rose - British player with a "we bit" of a hip problem and a little shut
at the top but not bad.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Bubba Watson - High steep wide arc for long and high drives.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Tom Lehman - Notice how well he uses is right leg and turns "under" on the
• Golf Swing Analysis of Sammy Snead - Let's compare Sam to the younger players of today.
(804) 378-7456 email@example.com
Typical Swing Fault Analysis - Check back often because I add more analaysis on a regular basis.
• Proper Golf Swing Example - PGA Tour Player Grant Waite
• Improving Right Shoulder Tilt in the golf swing - Lesson with Clyde Johnson
• Bad Set-Up in your golf swing - You have to start from the right position
• Chest Swinger, bad for a slicer - The arms MUST move quicker than the body
• Hands High At Golf Address Position - Common set-up problem
• Place Head Behind the Golf Ball at Address - The club starts at your front shoulder!
• Underneath the Plane Takeaway in the Golf Back Swing - Difficult to recover from.
• Example of How You Can Revert Back After Improving your golf swing- Maintenance!
• Sample Analysis for Pain in your golf swing - This is a sample lesson for a golfer who was
experiencing severe pain in his elbow and back.
• Palm Up, Scooping at Impact in Your Golf Swing - Usually goes with "Over the Top"
• Over the Top Golf Swing - Starting your downswing with your shoulders
• Sliding with Your Front Hip in Your Golf Down Swing - Could make you reversed pivoted.
• Only the Downswing Counts in Your Golf Swing - The path to the ball will determine direction
• 90 Degree Spine Angle in Your Golf Address Position - Mandatory for a proper address set-up
• Beginner Lady Golfer - How quickly one can improve if you don't get too technical
• Open and Steep to the Golf Swing Plane - The most common fault I see.
• Getting Your Shoulder Behind the Golf Ball - The second most common fault
• Reverse Pivot in Your Golf Back Swing - The third most common fault...maybe it's tied for second with the shoulders...the problems are related.
• Developing Lag or Angular Acceleration in Your Golf Swing - What you need to have for
See what Tiger says about the V1 video system and
how it helped his game and countless others.
Private Lessons - One Day Golf School - Lesson Membership
(804) 378-7456 firstname.lastname@example.org